Friday 1 August 2014

Living for Jesus

Over the last couple of days, I managed to spend time at a camp listening to God's word preached. It was just three talks and two bible studies. Prior to that, I have been reading Romans 3 and Colossians 1 over and over again. It is the accumulation of the load that pushed me to where I am now, for the first time in seven years since I became a Christian. 

Not once I was so humbled and broken down, thanking Jesus for what He has done. As much as it is one of joy, it is a reminder to only focus on Jesus and the implications of pre-destination and judgment on evangelism. There are things that I have been idolising of late, especially relationships and gaining approval of others. To live for Jesus, I have to stop doing these things, but to serve Christ alone and He is my only Master. 

Such love, how can it be. 

No comments:

Custom Search