Saturday 1 December 2012

As the exam season draws to a close in a couple of days, I can't help but feel a slight sense of relief. Everyone's going to take a slight breather for 6 weeks before we start going full on for the second semester.

It has been tough preparing for exams, as I fight alongside my peers and against them. I'm learning together with them, yet competing with them at the same time.

It is important to keep my focus on Christ, especially at this particular stage. I have to, and I must continually remind myself to be in this world, but not of it. Results can only bring me that far in life. The certificate can only last till I get hired, and I will not be able to bring it along when Christ comes again, or when I'm returned to dust. These things mean nothing to God. It is through Christ that I receive forgiveness of sins and redemption from the jaws of death. I do not need good grades to be right with God. I only need Jesus Christ. If the results turn out bad, thank God, for he has given me something greater than anything that this world can give.

Thank you, God :)

No comments:

Custom Search