Wednesday 8 April 2009

ok well, tampines jc badminton did improve. but not much, the same people were still there, so was their teacher in charge whom stared at me for quite a long time. they are still quite bad though, one of the opponents i wouldnt mind having in the same group. did not touch singles at all today, only doubles and trashed them quite easily. what i told my partner was that dont waste my time, just end the game fast. i havent played like this for a long long time, super relaxed that coach was signalling to me to play properly. it was still a huge win, who really cares?

many things will be happening tomorrow.
1. sports day. still unsure if i'll be running. but i want to run.
2. ocip publicity meeting. idk what is that for.
3. projectwork results release. just hope it wont be too bad.
4. retail therapy. no need to explain, i need some time on my own. if you have the cash, i welcome you to join me.
5. polo match? maybe.

No comments:

Custom Search