Friday 17 April 2009

im just starting to think that the people around me are trying to confuse me with everything they could.

first was colleen on wednesday. 2 weeks ago, just before life concert, she told me i'll be the discipline head along with liting for the sports and fitness annual june torture camp. then 2 days ago, she said she had someone else in mind, so put me as group leader with zz. fine. then today some exco told me im the discipline head for the camp. ? idk whats wrong with colleen.

then came naveen. this one is a bit more funny. i think he's confused too. quite a while back, i was told im involved in the ocip selection camp. he wasnt sure what comm i was in when i asked him, so i was a bit lost till he told me im in discipline. later came this relay system. me name appeared twice, i told him about it, he didnt get back to me. but till now, i dont think i have sent any msg to anyone in the relay yet. so yesterday, i received a sms from brenda from ocip, telling me that im in stationgames/programmes comm. she thinks naveen is weird when i told her im in discipline. i suppose naveen told her im in her comm, then naveen called me. obviously i've been doing some things in discipline such as planning the night trek games that will take forever and, he told me to stay in discipline. just a while ago during the meeting for the games, he talked something about this list of names and contacts. so i asked him "why did my name appear twice?" one was 'wei jie' , the other was 'zheng wei jie'. so he thought for a second, and finally realised thats the same person. btw my full name is Zheng Weijie. theres only one space.

now im really quite confused by these 2 people around me. i think more will come along.

FRIDAY
total waste of time in school today. went up to the roof top of the cultural centre to look at 2 pieces of boring solar panels. and mr yuen was talking about how good that thing is, the pros and cons of it. i dont really care though i think its quite cool, but now i dont remember anything from that 1 hour lesson except that it was quite a hot day. had the best gp lesson since last year, talked quite a lot with the old woman, she's quite interesting. maybe its still not too late to start listening in gp lessons. enough said, today was a boring boring school day.

tomorrow morning friendly against YJC in school at 10am. cip at a one-roomer in tiong bahru in the afternoon. give myself a good treat for the weekend at sushi-tei for dinner at tampines 1. hope it wont be too crowded, its just attracting too many people to tampines. swensen's on sunday night, kishen is finally rich enough to give us the treat. and im gonna string up the gibson with elixers that would last forever and save me a lot of moolah and start to slow dance in a burnin' room.

sometimes we need this kinda break from our hectic life.

1 comment:

MARK(: said...

Yeah I heard about the Naveen thing from Brenda and tsk, everything is in a mess. So are you confirmed in Discipline?

Yes, the long awaited weekend is here. Have fun and all the best for your friendly tmr :]

Custom Search