Sunday 14 June 2009

student camp in all saints church always mean so much to me. it was, it is and it will always be. it was in sec4 11thjune, 1205am i accepted Christ, that was during the camp itself, the very last day of it. it was still so vivid, what happened that night when mr. chua talked to me and shared about the 4spiritual laws. i still have that very book with me now. it was in 2007 i committed myself.

today, 2years later, im not taking part in the camp as a camper anymore, im too old for it. instead, im doing something that is much more meaningful-serve during the camp. tonight, i re-committed myself again. i nearly cried out again, and tears were already waiting to fall out when they sang the song "so you would come". many of you out there may not know how much this song means to me, it really moves me to my tears everytime without fear. its the song that would bring me to my knees and pray, and pray and pray. those who are slipping away should have came for the paw night, you'll reconsider and regain your faith.

the camp name this year was 哈K! 46.3. you might be wondering too what has that got to do with a church camp. the 哈K! means 'hark', or to listen. while for the 46.3, take a look at your phone's keypad. it is G-O-D. so the camp name simply means listen to God. you'll never find the 46.3 frequency on your radio's tuner, its all in the heart. it never dies out.

some pics to wrap up this post. its been a tiring and long day for me. gotta catch my precious sleep.
From xsy09

From xsy09

From xsy09

From xsy09

From xsy09

From xsy09

From xsy09

No comments:

Custom Search