Sunday 19 July 2015

2 Months Later

It has been exactly two months since I begun my stint as an intern at Johnson & Johnson. Time just flew by, and I can't imagine how it'd be if it was a three-month summer internship, instead of six. Two months in, I am settled in, and thankful to be here. I have learnt plenty of new things about the medical industry, in particular surgical procedures and the equipment used. It has not been easy having to cope with an assault on my senses at the start, but I guess I have already gotten slightly desensitised to them.

It has been a good period of learning, reading, and growth too. SSBC, on Isaiah, and the last sermon series in church on Radical Discipleship have been greatly encouraging in pointing me towards Christ and what He has done, by exploring and digging deep into Scripture each time. Growth is always hard, and I am someone who learn things the hard way. Thank God for being so patient in seeing me through my weaknesses, and pushing me in the right direction with plenty of brothers and sisters in Christ around me.

Learning to lean on God in knowledge of His sovereignty has been and will continue to be a challenge, but I am comforted to know that He is the true constant in my life.


No comments:

Custom Search