Thursday 8 January 2015

Thirst to win.

I've been skipping more, running more, doing more dips, doing more push ups, doing more crunches, eating healthier, and eating less. All of it to tone up the muscles, increase my stamina and lose some weight. It's been a very long while since I had this deep desire to win. I think it is a mixture of several factors. Largely because that there is a good chance of clinching gold, and partly to prove that I am on top of my game, at least among the colleges. But it's been quite a challenge coming to terms with that and to be honest, it does not feel good.

Hope that I'll be able to put things into perspective as the semester begins, and that I will carefully consider what matters most to me, beyond my uni life and gold medals.

No comments:

Custom Search