Monday 18 May 2009

this is bad. in fact, going from bad to worse. got a bit bored from the 2 skill A assesments that will happen on wednesday and friday for physics and chem respectively.

so, i went to take a look at facebook. people who really know me well dont know me in my quiz, though its cool that miss huangkexin and miss tanjiaqi are my friends. if you read this space, you should know me better than what the quiz results show, i know it. (but i really dont like jason mraz and i used to play rugby for a year plus then got bored of it). now, i really think that facebook is lame, complicated, boring and time-eating. it may just eat all my As away. i will not visit it ever again in a few weeks. maybe not that long, but not anytime soon.

took the gibson out for some squealing session, just playing around with the pinch harmonics actually. the gibson still sounds better, and im not gonna get that old les paul. gave it a thought and felt that its just not worth the money. i have better use for that half a grand.

tomorrow will be evelyn's last day serving as a mentor in the college. wish her good luck for her teaching career and its been great knowing her as a friend. sometimes when my life change too fast or when people keep coming in and out of my life, i get tired of these changes and dont really care, unless they have a huge impact on me. i like the way things are going now, comfortable with it but im not sure for how long more will this last.

giving school a miss tomorrow. dont want to waste my time for useless lectures. i shall complete part of phase 1 of the A-hunt.

No comments:

Custom Search